- Combine raspberries and 1 tbsp maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat, and stir until softened. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl pour Rokeby Farms Vanilla Probiotic Yoghurt, coconut oil and remaining maple syrup and stir until well combined.
- Add desiccated coconut and stir.
- Add cooled raspberry mixture and mix well to incorporate.
- Pour into a non stick 15cm square tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the dark chocolate over the coconut base and place back in the freezer for a further 30 minutes to set.
- Cut and serve.