- 170g Natural Yoghurt
- ½ large cucumber
- pinch of salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- ½ tsp dill
- Pepper for seasoning
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Grate cucumber into a bowl, add a pinch of salt mix through with fingers and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a muslin cloth or with your hands, squeeze liquid from cucumber mixture and return to the bowl.
- Finely grate garlic and rind of lemon into the bowl.
- Add yoghurt, dill, pepper and juice from ½ lemon and mix until completely combined.
- Drizzle with EVOO for serving yoghurt-avocado mixture.
- Squeeze over remaining half of lemon, garnish with mint leaves.
Watch how to make it…