- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line two baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1cm thick fry-shaped pieces.
- Sprinkle the sweet potato fries in salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the fries and toss until the fries are lightly and evenly coated in oil, and no powdery spots remain.
- Arrange fries in a single layer and don’t overcrowd. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy, then ﬂip the fries so they can cook on all sides.
- While baking, prepare the spicy aioli. Combine all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Place in the refrigerator to chill. and then serve.
- Once your sweet potato chips are cooked, cool slightly and serve warm with aioli.