- 1 cup wholemeal SR flour, sifted
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tub Strawberry Yoghurt
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix with fork slightly.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mash two bananas with the back of a fork.
- Slice remaining banana and add to smaller bowl along with remaining wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and fold mixture through until combined and fruit is evenly distributed.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins (poke with skewer and should come out clean).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in tray for five minutes.
Watch how to make it…