- 500g large pasta shells
- 200g bacon
- 12 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 3 cups rocket leaves
- 1 avocado chopped
- Half thinly sliced red onion
- Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Roughly chop the bacon into small pieces and fry in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Transfer the cooked bacon to a plate topped with a paper towel to drain well.
- Slice the tomatoes into halves and roughly chop the avocado.
- Add the bacon, tomato, rocket, avocado and red onion to the pasta.
- In a small bowl, mix Rokeby Farms Probitoic Yoghurt, apple cider vinegar, parsley, garlic powder and salt.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta and gently toss. Enjoy!
Watch how to make it…