- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut the pumpkin into wedges and place in a large bowl. Toss in salt, pepper, olive oil and cinnamon. Spread the pieces out onto lined baking tray and roast for 40 minutes until soft and golden brown. Scatter the sunﬂower seeds on the tray in the last10 minutes of baking.
- To make the Spiced Yoghurt Sauce, combine the Probiotic Yoghurt and Sriracha sauce and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To make the Coriander Dressing, add the coriander, garlic and about 3 tablespoons of olive oil to a small processor and blend. Set aside.
- Serve the pumpkin tray at room temperature, drizzle over the Spiced Yoghurt and the Coriander Dressing.
- Serve alongside any main meals like grilled meats, pot roasts or pasta bakes. Enjoy!