- 1 x brioche loaf, sliced in 2cm-thick slices
- 50g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups Rokeby Farms Blueberry Probiotic Yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g raspberries
- 1/4 cup ﬂaked almonds
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread the brioche with the butter and place in a 21cm x 11cm (1.5-litre-capacity) baking dish.
- Place the probiotic yoghurt, eggs, vanilla, sugar and in a bowl and whisk to combine. Gradually pour the mixture over the brioche and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Top with the raspberries and almonds and sprinkle with raw sugar. Cook for 30 minutes or until golden and just set. Allow to stand for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Watch how to make it…