- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 medium frozen banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 and 1/3 cup Rokeby Farms Natural Probiotic Milk
- 1/3 cup ice cubes
Rainbow toppings (small handful of the following):
Chia seeds, cocoa nibs, ground or whole seeds, chopped nuts, nut butter, shredded coconut, chocolate shavings, granola
- For the smoothie base, blend the ingredients until smooth. Pour into a bowl until about 3/4 full.
- To assemble the toppings start with the strawberries and place them in a curved line across the top half of the bowl.
- Then directly underneath, add the line of cantaloupe.
- Then underneath add the kiwi fruit
- Lastly, add the blueberries, until you have created a rainbow.
- Sprinkle any extras you like on top, such as the chia seeds. Enjoy!