- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1kg peeled pumpkin, cubed
- 1 large potato, peeled, cubed
- 1L chicken style liquid stock or vegetable liquid stock
- 170g Natural Yoghurt
- Heat oil in a saucepan over low heat, add onion and cook for 2 minutes, until softened.
- Add garlic and spices and cook, and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add pumpkin, potato and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then use stick blender to puree until smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of natural quark and stir through.
Watch how to make it…