- 1 cup Rokeby Farms Natural Probiotic Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 50g cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 200g dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- 1 cup plain ﬂour
- ½ tsp salt
- A handful of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix together the Probiotic Yoghurt, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Then gently melt the chocolate over a low heat with the coconut oil and let the mixture cool.
- Whisk the chocolate into the Probiotic Yoghurt mixture and slowly stir in the sieved ﬂour, cacao and salt.
- Then add the chopped walnuts. Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch baking dish and bake for 35 minutes. Enjoy!
Watch how to make it…