- Poach the chicken breasts by covering in water in a medium sized pot and bringing to boil. Simmer for 6 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove breasts once cooked and set aside to cool.
- Finely chop the parsley and add to a large bowl with onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Stir well until the mixture comes together and is creamy. Set aside.
- Once cooled, shred the chicken with your hands. The rustic the better!
- In a large bowl, add the avocado, chicken, tomatoes and green onions. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Very gently fold in the avocado, making sure not to smash them into the chicken salad.
- Scoop the chicken salad onto the lettuce. Wrap them up and eat immediately! Enjoy!