- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cut the tofu into 3cm squares and place on baking sheet.
- To make the peanut sauce, place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Reserve ½ of the peanut sauce for the bowls. Use the remaining to coat the tofu. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 3cm cubes and place on a separate baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut the Brussel sprouts in halves and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cook the quinoa as per packet instructions.
- Prep all your vegetables. Feel free substitute with seasonal ingredients.
- When the tofu and the sweet potatoes are ready, assemble your bowls.
- Place the peanut sauce in a little dish on each bowl and drizzle over your bowl when ready to eat. Enjoy!