170g Natural Yoghurt
½ butternut pumpkin
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
½ tsp cumin powder
cracked pepper, for seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Cut pumpkin in half and remove seeds, rub with EVOO and place in the oven for 45 mins to roast.
- Remove pumpkin from the oven, allow to cool.
- Once cooled, using a spoon, scoop the flesh of the pumpkin and put in a bowl.
- Mash pumpkin until smooth with the back of a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth and completely combined.
Watch how to make it…