- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 50g cheese and a little extra for grating on top
- 400g can mixed beans
- Handful parsley finely chopped, for garnish
- 3 tbsp dried red chilli flakes, for garnish
- Rokeby Farms Probiotic Yoghurt, for drizzle on top
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Half potatoes and place on a baking sheet. Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes, until cooked. Allow the sweet potatoes to cool enough to touch and slice each potato in half with a sharp knife.
- Top with mixed beans, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Feel free to add any other toppings like sweet corn, diced capsicum and avocado.
- Cover your sweet potatoes with cheese and bake for another 10 minutes until its melted.
- Then sprinkle with some dried chilli flakes and freshly chopped parsley. Serve up Probiotic Yoghurt and enjoy!
Watch how to make it…