- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced). Grease or butter and ﬂour your favourite fancy tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugar, lemon zest and juice and whisk well. Add eggs, one at a time and mix until well combined.
- Add in ﬂour and coconut and mix well with a spoon, add in poppyseeds and probiotic yoghurt and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared tin and place in the oven for 40 – 50 minutes or until golden and cooked through, then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- To make icing, mix together icing sugar with enough probiotic yoghurt to make a smooth pouring consistency.
- Before serving, drizzle icing over cake and sprinkle with extra lemon zest – serve.