- Whisk together the lemon juice, salt, olive oil, oregano, thyme and garlic in a bowl. Place the lamb in a large bowl and pour over the marinade to coat the lamb. Cover bowl and place in a fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grill lamb for 40 minutes. Once cooked, remove lamb from oven and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- To make the Garlic Yoghurt, whisk the crushed garlic, probiotic milk and fresh mint in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the red onion and tomatoes, and set aside. Carve the lamb into thin slices, and set aside.
- To assemble your wraps, lay out one or two pita wraps and top with lamb slices, red onion and tomatoes, and drizzle over with garlic yoghurt dressing. Enjoy!