- Preheat oven to 200°C, and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine ﬂour and sugar and rub in the butter with your hands until the mixture resembles ﬁne breadcrumbs.
- Add the Probiotic Yoghurt and mix with a ﬂat knife until mixture has just come together.
- Turn onto a lightly ﬂoured board, gently bring together with your hands and ﬂatten into a thick disk.
- With a ﬂoured cutter cut rounds from the scone dough and place onto the prepared oven tray. Keep the scones close together on the tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- To make the cream combine the mascarpone and Probiotic Yoghurt and mix well.
- Once scones are ready, serve immediately with jam and lashings of cream.