- Preheat oven to 180′ and grease and line a loaf tin. Combine all wet ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the flour and baking powder and stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared tin and smooth over. Place in the oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through – set aside to cool completely. Once cooled, cut into squares.
- Place dark chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and combined.
- Using 2 forks dunk the lamingtons into the chocolate mixture and coat well before rolling in shredded coconut and setting aside.
- Mix together the extra 1 cup coconut and 3/4 cup Rokeby Vanilla until a thick consistency is formed.
- Sandwich fresh raspberries and coconut mixture between 2 lamingtons. Enjoy!