- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12 cup mufﬁn tin with paper cupcake or mufﬁn cups.
- Press the zucchini ﬁrmly to remove all liquid.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside. In another bowl add oil, honey, vanilla and probiotic yoghurt and whisk to combine.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and stir, add zucchini and mix until well combined.
- Evenly divide mixture into prepared mufﬁn tin and top with choc chips.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until mufﬁns spring back when pressed gently.