- In a small bowl, combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle the mixture over both sides of your fillets, and then rub the seasonings in.
- Add all of the Slaw ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Once heated, add in the fish. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until the outside is browned.
- Remove the fish from the heat, and warm the tortillas in the same pan for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Break up the fish into small pieces and distribute evenly between the tortillas, and top with Slaw and quark. Sprinkle extra smoked paprika on quark. Serve.