- For the dipping sauce, in a small bowl, mix the probiotic yoghurt, garlic powder, lemon myrtle powder, cayenne pepper together. Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Season the chicken strips with salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare three bowls for your coating station. Place the coconut ﬂour in one, whisk the eggs and probiotic milk in the second, and mix the panko and shredded coconut in the third. Lightly season each plate with salt and pepper.
- One by one, lightly coat the chicken strips in coconut ﬂour, followed by a light coating of the egg and probiotic milk mixture. Then coat the chicken strips into the panko and coconut mixture, shaking off any excess. Set aside coated strips on a separate plate and repeat with the remaining chicken strips.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Carefully add the chicken strips to the pan, careful not to overcrowd. Cook the chicken strips for 2-3 minutes on each side, ensuring they are all cooked through.
- Serve alongside the dipping sauce and a fresh leafy salad. Enjoy!