- Soak the gelatine leaves in cool water for 5 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over boiling water. Pour half of the mixture onto a lined baking tray and place in fridge to cool.
- Mix the strained gelatine leaves in the remaining chocolate until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Probiotic Yoghurt, honey and vanilla extract and chocolate mixture. Transfer into individual glasses and cool in fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove baking tray from fridge and gently break up chocolate to create shards.
- Serve mousse with an extra drizzle of Probiotic Yoghurt and top with a chocolate shard, sliced figs, berries and finely shaved chocolate.