- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- 100g mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup Arborio rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 350mL chicken style liquid stock
- 170g Rokeby Farms Natural Quark
- Heat oil in a saucepan over low heat, add onion and cook for 2 minutes, until softened.
- Add chicken and stir for 1 minute. Add rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and stock, and bring to boil then simmer while covered for 20 minutes on a low high.
- Add Parmesan and Rokeby Farms Natural Quark and mix well. Enjoy!
Watch how to make it…