- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and thyme, toss to coat.
- Spread pasta in a baking dish and dust over with ﬂour. Pour over Probiotic Milk and broth, add garlic and butter and combine well.
- Spread chicken over the top and add broccoli pieces. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir well. Add most of the cheese, then stir again, and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an extra 10 minutes or until the top is golden and sauce is thickened.
- Serve immediately!