- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine butter, honey and Probiotic Milk in a large bowl. Add egg, poppy seeds, salt, lemon juice and rind, flour, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl and then gently fold blueberries into batter until combined.
- Add batter into cake tin (18cm). Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden on the outside and baked all way through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes before removing from cake tin.
- For the glaze, mix Probiotic Milk, vanilla extract, cream cheese and honey in a bowl. Leave to chill in the fridge.
- When the cake has cooled completely, cover it with the glazing, and sprinkle with extra poppy seeds and lemon rind for decoration. Enjoy!