- 1 Rokeby Farms Blueberry Probiotic Milk
- 6 ripe figs
- 1 cup of flaked almonds
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- Roughly chop figs and set aside.
- Place one layer of coconut flakes, almonds and fig pieces at base of parfait glass (a simple drinking glass will do).
- Pour roughly 3 tbs of Rokeby Farms Blueberry Probiotic Milk over the top, and repeat first layer, then add the Probiotic Milk on top, and so on.
- Once you’re close to the top of the glass finish with a layer of fig pieces, coconut flakes and almonds.
- Place in fridge to cool, or enjoy straight away!
Watch how to make it…