- 170g Strawberry Yoghurt
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup apple and blackcurrant juice
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/3 cup coconut chips
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place all ingredients excluding the strawberries, blueberries and coconut chips in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and sit overnight in fridge.
- Slice 3 x strawberries into halves and use them to line bottom of mason jar.
- Pour overnight mixture into the jar and top with extra strawberries, blueberries and coconut chips for a bit of crunch. Enjoy!
Watch how to make it…