- To make the pikelets, place the milk, plain ﬂour, egg, caster sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan to medium heat and melt the butter. Once melted, pour into the mixing bowl and combine again
- Pour the mixture into a jug and clean the mixing bowl.
- To make the caramel sauce, place the butter, brown sugar and Probiotic Milk in the mixing bowl.
- To fry the pikelets, heat up the non-stick frying pan to medium heat and slice the bananas into 2cm thick slices. Place 4 slices of banana in the pan, leaving plenty of space between each slice. Place a dollop of pikelets mixture on top of each banana slice and fry the pikelets on medium heat for about 1 minute on each side. Repeat with the bananas and pikelets mixture until ﬁnished.
- To serve, stack a pikelet with fresh banana slices and dollop with some Greek yoghurt and repeat with 2 or more pikelets. Then pour over with some caramel sauce. Enjoy!