- Line a tray with baking paper. Slice the bananas into 2cm slices and lay ﬂat on the parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove frozen bananas from the freezer, and sit out for 2-3 minutes until softened a little and add to blender.
- Place the bananas in the blender and pulse until smooth and creamy. Stir in Probiotic Yoghurt and chocolate chips (leaving a few to sprinkle on top).
- Scoop the ice cream mixture into each cup of mini mufﬁn tray, ﬁlling each one almost full, then sprinkle the top of each cup with a few more mini chocolate chips. Place the mufﬁn pan in the freezer for an hour.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and pop each bite out with a knife. Stack the banana ice cream bites in a freezer safe container with a lid, placing baking paper between each layer of bites to keep them from sticking together.
- When ready to eat, remove however many bites you want from the freezer container and let set out for a few minutes before eating.