- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray (measurements 24cm x 14cm x 4cm) with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the wet ingredients; mashed banana, eggs, maple syrup, probiotic milk and coconut oil.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients; self raising flour and cinnamon.
- Then, mix together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour banana bread batter into prepared pan. Split a banana down the middle vertically then add on top of the mixture for decoration.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden. Allow bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Once bread is cool, cut into slices. Enjoy!