- 1. Peel and quarter the apples, using a spoon to remove the cores and lay at the bottom of a cake pan (23cm).
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the water, cinnamon and sugar and simmer and stir for 3-5 minutes to help melt any lumps. Add the butter, stirring constantly until the caramel turns a dark brown colour.
- Once the caramel is ready, pour over the top of your apples.
- Press the puff pastry together, and cut the edges off to create a round circle. Lay the circle of puff pastry on top and tuck the puff pastry down the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and ﬁrm. Cool for 45 minutes and then turn upside down onto a plate.
- Slice and serve with generous drizzle of our probiotic milk. Enjoy!