- 2 cups self-raising plain flour
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 apples peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of crushed walnuts
- 170g Vanilla Yoghurt
- Sift together flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add coconut oil, honey, eggs, apple pieces, crushed walnuts and Vanilla Yoghurt.
- Then add wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add evenly to muffin tray and bake for 30 minutes in a fan-forced oven on 180 degrees celsius.
Watch how to make it…