- Grate the apple, including the skin and add to a 1 litre container or bowl.
- Add in the muesli and Rokeby Farms Probiotic Yoghurt and mix together.
- Add in the chopped nuts and cinnamon and combine.
- Put the lid on the container or cover the bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour, but preferably overnight for the oats to soften.
- Place half in each bowl and top with fresh fruit such as berries to really bring this dish alive.
- Chung WSF, Meijerink M, Zeuner B, et al. Prebiotic potential of pectin and pectic oligosaccharides to promote anti-inflammatory commensal bacteria in the human colon. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2017;93(11):10.1093/femsec/fix127. doi:10.1093/femsec/fix127 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29029078/