Terms and conditions of entry for Rokeby Farms Mother’s Day promotion
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter individuals must;
a) Enter via Instagram by following Rokeby Farms on Instagram, tagging a friend and commenting with one word which best describes your mother in the comments section underneath the competition post on the brand’s Instagram feed.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
WHO CAN ENTER
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are thirteen years (13) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. Multiple entries are accepted when a different friend is tagged in each. Multiple entries with the same friend tagged are counted as one.
5. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
6. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
7. The Competition commences at 5pm AEST on Monday 30 April 2018 and closes at 11pm AEST on Monday 14 May 2018. (the “Competition Period”).
At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) entry will be selected as a Major Prize winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winner”), at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Winner will be chosen at random, this is a competition of chance.
9. The Winner shall be determined on behalf of by agency True Tribe at 450 Smith St, Collingwood Victoria 3066, and announced on Wednesday 16 May at 12pm. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via Instagram with a comment on the competition post, as well as a direct message.
10. The prize winners (3) will receive the following:
a) 1 month’s supply of Rokeby Farms Mother’s Day product mix, valued at $109.40 AUD
*flavours subject to availability
11. The total retail value of each prize is approximately AUD $109.40 for the Rokeby Farms Breakfast products. The total retail value of the prize pool is AUD $328.20.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If Winner/s are not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner/s prior to Wednesday 9 May 2018 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
14. Prizes are unable to be left if the address is unattended due to refrigeration requirements. If delivery is unable to be made on first attempt, there will be no re-delivery offered and the drinks prize component will be forfeited.
15. In order for winners to redeem their prize (major or runner up), delivery must be able to be made to an address that is manned within business hours, that is within Made’s delivery zones in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane. Please see below for delivery zones.
16. If the winner is not able to provide a delivery address that fits the aforementioned requirements, they will be unable to redeem the prize and it will be awarded to another entrant.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
17. The Winners agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews, as might be required by the Promoter. The Winners agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
18. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
21. The Promoter and it’s associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
22. The Promoter only collects the personal details submitted/opted into at competition entry. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by through the submitted contact details for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
23. The Promoter is MADE (AUST) PTY LTD ABN 19 009 936 574, having its registered office at 1263 Ferntree Gully Rd, Scoresby VIC 3179 Australia
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.